You are invited to our 1st Annual St Patrick’s Day event. We are serving a traditional Irish Corned Beef and Cabbage meal, along with live music and cool prizes. Everything we do this week helps our partner, Southern Valley Alliance in its mission to support people dealing with domestic abuse. We will have events and drawings designed to create an amazing event and raise money for our friends all week.
This is a private event, so a ticket is required. You can get a ticket in one of the following ways:
- Become a VIP. All VIPs get a free ticket to the event
- Win a ticket at one of our events this week (see below)
- Purchase a ticket for $10
All week we are letting people drop their names into the hat for cool prizes so stop in every day and up your odds along with great stuff. Take a look at this week's lineup of events:
- Tuesday is Trivia – get a team together and play with us. Every member of every team will receive a ticket, so if you have a couple of friends that want to come on Friday that aren't VIPs, here's a chance to get them in for no cost.
- Wednesday is Bingo and a meat raffle – We will be drawing names that night
- Thursday is Bag Tournament – come show off your skills
- Friday is the big event - We close the brewery to the public at 4 pm and re-open at 5 pm for the INVITE ONLY PARTY. The rest of the night will be filled with dozens and dozens of prizes, live music by Tyler Herwig, a live raffle to raise funds for SVA, and a homestyle meal.